Skip to main content

Jordan Jensen



I've watched so many of her things on YouTube, I think I know her more than most of my close friends. I know she doesn't like going down on woman but she's attracted to Elliot Page, "maybe that could work." I know she had plastic surgery to cut off some belly flab. She got into a cereal paradox loop where you add milk to dry cereal and more cereal to too much milk. For a while she couldn't fall asleep unless she tapped her asshole 150 times. Her sister has talked about her rape. She talks about her mother, who is the top in a lesbian relationship. Let it all hang out baby, there's something really healthy about just talking about everything, I feel. My southern baptist relatives wouldn't think so. The things she says with Steph Tolev. Wow. They talk fast and low, but wow. I like her introducing me to her friends and family. I like Melissa Villaseñor now, Ivy Wolk. I publish things so I have a place to put thoughts about certain things, and I often don't come back, so I apologize if this is basic. I feel like I'm going to have a lot of thoughts about her. 


YouTube: RIP Jordan Jensen - Episode 69: Kyle Dunnigan.

I don't need friends, I can just watch them talk.

YouTube: RIP Jordan Jensen - Episode 46: Whitney Cummings

Two manic women who talking fast, with lots of trauma. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silo

This is a dark show that I'm reluctant to watch. Slow burn with reveals along the way. Lots of padding and important small details you have to pay attention to, which sometimes I don't because I'm looking at my phone. The TV competes with the phone. Either I'm playing chess, or another game, or surfing for news about my favorite soccer team NYCFC. They're supposed to sign some new players and can register them tomorrow, but the team usually doesn't do things in a timely way, they're messy.  The first few episodes of the 10 episode first season are about the sherif and his wife, played by Rashid Jones .  Then there's like a buffer action episode where the generator almost goes kaput. Then it becomes Longmire, a woman sheriff who doesn't know the protocols and rules, and doesn't care, she just wants truth and answers.  Everyone lives in the Silo, it's huge and mysterious and you can't have relics, things from the past, that might clue you i...

Manet and Degas

  Brilliant video explaining the exhibit. Go to the Met and see the exhibit! It's really quite special.  In the last gallery the painting this sketch is based off of, of the execution of a Mexican president. The painting has been cut into sections, and the surviving Degas has reassembled them. NY Times review

movie versus book

I'm watching the movie a second time, and I'm halfway through the book. Among the movie's differences from the book. Sortilege starts off narrating. The movie doesn't have the school bell for the phone either, just a regular ring. It's really weird the way Doc shouts when he sees the photo of Amethyst as a baby. I guess it's to dramatize the negative impact of being pregnant and using, but the child we see looks pretty healthy. The child doesn't huff out because they're boring like she did in the book.  Superficially The Big Lebowski and Inherent Vice are similar but it's a completely different style of narrative. The Coen brothers are amazing, they have a very witty movie that I have loved for a long time. Pynchon is a whole other realm of fiction, and this conversion is fairly faithful, taking out the best lines and making it more compact. The audio book is 15 hours, the movie is 2 hours. Anyway, I like the different movies for different reasons. T...